Google
 

Tuesday, May 03, 2005

Feeling Good

Feeling Good

I am feeling good this morning. Yesterday was a public holiday, given that May Day fell on a Sunday. I am not sure what you think, but I feel the good thing about public holiday falling on a Monday sort of reduces the blues of having to come back to work. Strange tho it might sound, but having to start work today doesn't come with the normal blues and the Ray Charles music in my head as it does had it been Monday. Weird... Had a very well rested labour day yesterday. Slept on the couch for almost 4 hours yesterday afternoon. I guess that probably explains the good mood today. Ntah la..

Alright lah, need to get back to work. Need to accomplish a couple of things. Have so many things to write about this last weekend. Maybe I'll keep that for later today once I get home.

Have a good week y'all.

No comments: