Google
 

Friday, April 29, 2005

Brain Conflict

Brain Conflict

Every morning feels like a drag to work now, and I was close to taking an emergency leave today. Morale and motivation are definitely not at the best level these days, and I've been looking forward to the weekend since this last Monday. Fair enough I feel, since I've had to come to work last Saturday and Sunday anyway. Half of my brain now tells me 'you have a lot more work to do', while the other half of it saying 'p**s off!!'. Yup, at times like this I wonder how I manage to get myself to work.

Ok la.. to be fair, I'm paid to be here from 8 to 5 to get things done, so I'll let the former half of my brain win today. It's the right thing to do anyway. Come tomorrow till Monday, my latter half of the brain will win hands down.

For now, have to psyche myself up.. Izwan Boleh!

No comments: