Google
 

Monday, May 30, 2005

Baby Hannah

Baby Hannah

I had promised to put up pictures of my baby niece a couple of months ago when she was born. What with my limited knowledge of uploading pictures on the net, and my own lack of a camera to take pictures with, I've been unable to do so. Until today that is.

Since then, my brother has taught me the whole new world of uploading pictures into my blog. I guess some of you would have noticed the sudden bloom of pictures available in here recently. It's a development you could associate with my jakunnes. Hehe... and then recently I've taken the liberty to buy myself a thumb drive, perhaps the most significant step I've taken in my quest to be a more IT literate person. A pittance of an investment to some, but a huge step in IT investment for me. I'm learning something new everyday. But then, I seem to digress...

Here's a series of some of Hannah's pictures, since the first few days she was born, until today. I tell you, she's been a bundle of joy in the house for everyone. Though she might not be the only one for long now. Someone else is on the way I hear you ask? Well, that's another story for another time I guess... ;-).

For now, introducing my cute niece to the world!

20050410-4.jpg
"Whatcha looking at?!" On her 2nd day. Showing her attitude look only my sister could do better.

20050410-4.jpg
"Hi mama!" This kid knows how to look adorable.

20050410-4.jpg
"Is this for the latest issue of Babies Times Pak Ngah?" Her features resembles many of my brother in law's. Future Daddy's girl I see.

20050410-4.jpg
"Come ere you. I'll give you a gentle head butt!!".

20050410-4.jpg
"Enough with the modelling Pak Ngah. I'm sleepyyy.....zzzzzzzzzzzz...". When sleeping however, she looks like a small copy of my sister.


Hope you ohh-ed and ahh-ad as much as we have. :-).

No comments: