Google
 

Friday, May 27, 2005

The Case of The Missing Comments...

The Case of The Missing Comments...

My enetation comment has somehow mysteriously disappeared. When I first noticed it on Tuesday, I had dismissed it to the ocassional glitch that enetation usually offers you. But when it kept on disappearing till today, I was beginning to feel a bit exasperated. Something felt missing in the The One's blog make-up, and it was just like missing a set of old good furniture in the house.

So I contacted my blog guru and got her help to check the problem. I had suspected that maybe I had accidentally tampered with the template over last weekend, and as a result screwed up the comment template. My guru however informed me that this wasn't the case. The enetation comment just didn't want to appear. Maybe blogger felt it was about time people having blogs with them started using their own comment engine. So good ol' Sarini helped me put up the blogger's comment. It's ok I guess, but it just feels different. Just like getting a new set of furniture, the eyes just have to get used to the new look.

Enetation, you will be missed. Tsskkk...

1 comment:

Dee said...

Heya,congrats on being married (not too late right?) & glad to hear from you.I've emailed you by the way.