Google
 

Friday, May 20, 2005

Tadaa!!

Tadaa!!

Guess what? See the 'users online' count on the left side of this screen? I've made another leap (by my standards laa..) in improving this blog. Been wanting put the user tracker on my blog for some time now, but I've neither had the time nor the know-how to do it. Been doing some blog hopping and learning to do it by viewing the source of other people's blogs. Don't worry, I wasn't copying anyone's layouts or ideas, I was just learning how some people put up some stuffs and applications on their blogs to make them look interactive. Hopefully I won't get sued for infringement of copyright rules. :p

I've always wondered if there's anyone out there apart from myself that comes by this blog at any one time. It's hard to say, but judging from the lack of comments and tags that I'm getting, the possibility seems to point at none. With this user tracker now, I would at least be able to know for sure. Hehe..

To anyone out there dropping by, would love it if you could leave your footprints here in some way. It would go some way to making the place merrier. ;-)

Night night.

No comments: