Google
 

Wednesday, April 20, 2005

A Happy Day!

A Happy Day!

I'm so darn busy this week, but I have to get this off my chest before I begin the day.

The Happy Song

Kalau rasa gembira tepuk tangan..
Clap.. clap.. clap..
Kalau rasa gembira tepuk tangan..
Clap.. clap.. clap..
Kalau rasa gembira beginilah caranya..
Kalau rasa gembira tepuk tangan..
Clap.. clap.. clap..


Man do I feel good this morning. In fact, the build up to my such good feeling today had started since yesterday, when I went to JPJ to register my car. Yup, that's it folks. I've finally got my Matrix baby. We arrived at JPJ Wangsa Maju at 8.30 am yesterday, which was actually rather late if you intend to bid for the good numbers. We had listed down a few numbers for bidding, and I was quite keen on this one particular number, 3389, which was in fact similar to my father's authentic Volvo's number. But amazingly, the number was taken up in the space of 15 minutes while we were waiting to be called to the counter to register. We managed to get another number on our list however. Our list was courtesy of our car dealer, who is a nice Chinese guy and apparently very literate with the meanings of numbers. The number we got in the end was 3963, and it apparently means 'easy to get rich', or so he says. My father on the other hand said the 2 numbers in the middle somehow implied a 'reversed' playboy, apparently refering to the misplaced '69'. Haha... We were lucky that there weren't too many people registering their vehicles yesterday, and the registration process that usually would have taken up 2 hours, were completed in only half an hour. Nasib baikk...

Drove the car home last night with a coat hangar stuck in my mouth, smiling all the way home. There's no describing the feeling of driving the car out of the showroom. And this morning, I arrived at the office about half an hour late. Was being extra careful on the road; no ciluk2 (jumping queues) this morning, and it was the first time in my recorded memory that I took more than 5 minutes to park my car. *sigh* I think it's a normal behaviour that comes with having something new... hehe..

Will be sending the car for V-Kool installation this weekend. Then my new Matrix will be complete. Insya-Allah and Alhamdulillah...

Ok la back to work. Can't believe I've written this long already. Before that, another happy song for the road:

Mari kita..Mari kita..
Bergembira tepok tangan sama sama
Kita menari sambil langgar kanan kiri
Goyang badan goyang kaki
Hooree hooree
Hip hip hooree
Hooree hooree hooree hooree
Hip hip hooree hooree hooree
Bergembira, bergembira
Ha ha ha ha
La la la la la la la la la.........

No comments: