Google
 

Saturday, April 09, 2005

Wish I Was Elsewhere

Wish I Was Elsewhere

Hi there. It has been another long hiatus eh? I guess some people are beginning to get used to that fact on this blog. Yup, the blue moon comes by as often as my updates. I'm really sorry folks (like there's really anyone out there anymore!), but I've been so preoccupied (the usual excuse eh?). This time of the year, the month of March and April to be exact, is a humongously busy time for people in my line. Well, I know, I know... I can almost hear murmurs at the back saying my updates have always been few and far in between at any time in the year... *sigh*..

Ok la.. so maybe it's just a lame reason for lack of updates. Having said that, I'm in the office today, even though Saturday is not an official working day for my company. Forever trying to tie up loose ends... it's that time of the year of audit, reports, and company board meetings. It's that time of the year when bilis in the company like me gets enmeshed in the sambal for the nasi lemak that's to be served to the big fishes...

Some metaphor...

Honestly, though my body is here, my mind has been all over the place this morning. Here's a list of places I would rather be this point of time:

1. In bed... I could just sleep the whole morning.
2. In front of the TV watching the Amazing Race.
3. At the cinemas, contemplating on what show to watch in the afternoon.
4. Queenstown, New Zealand. Couldn't get enough of the place.
5. Anywhere else but here...

There are some other things on my mind that's been bugging me off late, but maybe that's for another entry.

At the moment, I have to hold on tight to the reins that's holding my mind from running away from my body, and get some work done.

No comments: