Google
 

Friday, April 22, 2005

*Sigh*

*Sigh*

I think I'm pretty much in a weekend mood already. My workstation is once again a big pile of mess, just one week after I've done a major spring cleaning here. i think I need to go on a vacation of some sort, and be away from the office for a long, long, time. I feel like driving around in my Matrix in a country of mountains and wide open land, and just drive around without any care in the world. And stay over in a country cottage where there's no chance someone would be looking for me.

Oh how I wish...

Mood to work has deserted me completely at this moment. I just feel like running off and have an early weekend. So many things to do, and so many things to remember. And I've been playing catch up for a while now, that it exasperates me. I have to say, my self esteem is not at its best at this point in time.

2 more hours and I'm outta here...

No comments: