Google
 

Monday, July 19, 2004

Early Morning Musings

Early Morning Musings

It is coming to my 3rd day in the UK today. I am still adjusting to the sleeping time here, feeling sleepy at the wrong time all the time. For instance, I slept right after Asar time yesterday (which was around 5 pm), and woke up just before the end of Maghrib, which in the summer time fortunately ends when Isya’ starts at 11.38pm. It is 5.45 am at the moment, and the sun is already up out there. That’s summer time for you in England, or rather, in countries that experience 4 seasons.

The good thing about not being able to sleep at night and early in the morning is that it gives me more time to ponder and tinker with my blog. And it is a great help that I have my younger brother around to show me a tip or two on computers and things that I can do to enhance the face of my blog. He’s an IT graduate you see, so this IT stuff is his daily language. It’s refreshing just sitting down at the comp with him and see him doing stuffs on the computer. Interestingly, with all his IT knowledge, he’d yet to create his own blog till today. It’s still under construction tho, so I’ll keep the address a secret till it’s ready. Hehe…

Right now, my next project on this blog is to get some others’s blogs I’ve been visiting linked on mine. I’ve registered with BlogRolling, but I still can’t figure how to get the links to appear on my blog. Kena explore lagi nih.. and get my IT consultant to do it for me. These are interesting times for my blog. Hehe…

No comments: