Google
 

Monday, February 09, 2009

Amazing News!

I read this interesting article from Yahoo! This would definitely give a great sense of hope, not to mention relief, for people like me who is not just on the border line between being overweight and obese, but also finding that time is increasingly a premium to be spared for a decent exercise. If this article is anything to go by, then it means that I won't really have to spend that much of a time to get fit again.

I have been on a stress-induced bingeing spree this last couple of weeks. Very stressful work schedule has driven me to pig out to get enough of the 'happy' inducing food chemicals that you would usually find in unhealthy food like donuts, oily and greasy char kuey teow, and coffee mixed with sweetened condensed milk, just to name a few. And now suddenly, I find some discomfort already getting into my new pants that I had made to tailor after the fasting month last year, having successfully lost almost 4 kilos at the time. And now, I resemble a lady who is due for labour anytime soon.

So let's see if this article has some truth in it. Maybe I can start by some quick sprints on my exercise bike every morning now. A healthy body breeds a healthy mind. With work expecting to peak come March, I need the best of both body and mind to face it.

No comments: