Google
 

Wednesday, January 21, 2009

The Lady In Craving

Wifey has been cravings for long sandwiches of late. Hence, we've been having dinner at Subway over the last 3 days. I guess I can't complain. Just over a month ago I was having cravings for char kuey teow and instant noodles almost every other night. In my case it was stress-induced. At least wifey can claim that her cravings are healthier, and of course offers much more class.

I read somewhere (I think it's in Singapore) this guy lost over 50kg eating Subway sandwiches 3 square meals a day over a couple of months. Talk about consistency! With my Weight Loss Challenge in danger of becoming another white elephant project, it might as well be worth a try. It is interesting to note that the Subway branch we went tonight is located within the vicinity of a fitness centre and all the fitness buffs come to have their dinner there in flocks.

Hmmm... I wonder where I'll have dinner tomorrow. I guess it'll be no doubt where, if wifey has it her way again... ;)

2 comments:

Ezan a.k.a Anee said...

khalil....saybah pregnant ker??? if yes...congrats to both of you..

Izwan said...

Salams Ezan,

How have you been? How is Zack and the kids? Hope all of you are in good health, and enjoying every moment of your time there in Durham.

Alhamdulillah, she IS. Insya-Allah, there will be more reasons for us to cherish come mid this year.