Google
 

Monday, January 21, 2008

Feeling Under The Weather

I am currently not feeling too well, down with a high fever since yesterday morning. I had anticipated my body to show some effects from the exertions of the Family Day on Saturday, but little did I expect myself to get a fever as a result. I was actually feeling fine until Sunday morning when, window shopping at Centrepoint Bandar Utama, I suddenly felt a draining sensation that made me want to lie down almost immediately. It was weird how the sensation came so suddenly.

Getting sick at this point is a great inconvenience, given how busy things are at the office. I wouldn't be able to get everything done on time even if I was an octopus with 8 hands, now this fever is just going tocause things to pile up. I'm at home now trying to psyche myself up to get some office work done, but Insyirah just wouldn't let me. Feeling sick and light headed, coupled with the distraction from the little one, you can understand the challenges I am facing.

I just have to give it a try... boss is waiting for some updates by 4pm today.

ps: At the point of finishing this entry, I had to play 'peacekeeper' between Hannah and Insyirah over a ball.

2 comments:

elara said...

Hi, Nice Blog. Just hopping here from D blogspot. What you wrote there is a well written piece of advice. I can't write better than that. I used to frequent centrepoint oneutama when going to the gym there but now no more. Keep writing mate. By the way, the leaving-on-the-jet-plane song is really nice.Cheers!

Izwan said...

Dear Elara,

Thank you for dropping by. My piece of advice is just based on my own experience. I believe many others feel the same... thanks for that compliment, and I'm glad you like the song. It just gives the right feel to the blog.

;-)