Google
 

Saturday, April 12, 2014

Searching...

Not been up to my best lately. Motivation has been hard to come by. I seem to find it a challenge to look forward to the next day with any sense of excitement or anticipation. It seems like I am just going with the flow, wherever that might take me. I feel as though I do not have much care in the world about what might transpire or happen. It is almost like I am waiting in anticipation for some magic / miracle to happen and shake me up to life again. It has been some wait, and I only have the sense of someone drifting aimlessly in a big and lonely ocean (pretty much like that guy in that movie Life of Pi). 

Maybe at times what I need is a time to myself? A carefree feeling when you do not have to worry about anything, like someone waiting on you, or the feeling of having to keep pace with everyone else. Or the feeling of having to meet the expectation of the people around you. Perhaps it will be a good thing to just sit or lie down in a hammock under the shade of a coconut tree at the beach, and just stare into the vastness of the sea, letting the time pass by you as if nothing else matters but that moment itself. To just let myself sink in the moment of idleness.

Dear selfie,

Where are you? Please come home...

No comments: