Google
 

Tuesday, March 14, 2006

Just The 3 Of Us

Just The 3 Of Us

It's been 3 days since my whole family bar my wife and myself left for Jakarta for a vacation. My wife and myself couldn't join them as February and March are usually a torturous time for us who work in the accounting line. So for those aspiring accountants out there, you would do well to take note of this. The company's year end accounts closing is just around the corner and the situation here is like an ant community hustling and bustling to prepare for the upcoming winter. Yeap.. that's year end closing for you.

With my parents being away from home this last couple of days, my darling Insyirah has been left at home with the maids. And unfortunately, she is very aware of the absence of her Nanny (my mother) and grandfather. I think she misses them already. Probably realised after a couple of days that some important people in her life was missing. Yesterday, as my wife and I were getting ready to go to work, she refused to let go of her mum. It's the first time that I've noticed her to behave in such a way. It was a good thing that my in-laws were kind enough to extend their weekend visit for another day. At least we were assured that she would be in the best of hands. She wasn't in the best of moods yesterday though. But I've been told that just like her daddy, she suffers from the occasional Monday blues too.

There has been no news from any of my family members since their last message on Saturday, informing us of their safe arrival. Probably lost in the whole excitement of vacationing and shopping. Terasa gak hati aku yang terover sensitif ni kekadang... tsskk.. oh well, when there's so much to see and do, it is easy to get lost in it all. At least my wife and I have the whole house to ourselves. Hmmm... and how very rarely do we get that chance.

Maybe I should take them out to dinner tonight. Been a while since I last took my wife out on a date. Of course, Insyirah will tag along. :-)

No comments: