Google
 

Saturday, February 04, 2006

The Two Cousins

The Two Cousins

I was at home lazing around today, having travelled from Ipoh yesterday. It's usually like that. I get the 'jet-lag' effect whenever I've travelled for anything longer than an hour. Was playing around with my camcorder today, taking videos of my daughter Insyirah and my niece Hannah. Boy I missed Hannah. Having not seen her for almost a week while away in Ipoh, it was a delight to see her again today. The girl could walk a few steps already! Boy, what a difference a week makes. It's no surprise really, babies do learn new things fast. Insyirah herself has managed to steady herself in a sitting position over the last week.

The sight of the two cousins frolicking around was a joy to watch. Obviously they missed each other over the last week. Insyirah was screaming in delight when she saw Hannah, and it melts my heart to see the two of them babbling in baby talk to each other. I can foresee these two growing up to be really close friends in the future.

Aren't they lovely?

20050410-4.jpg

20050410-4.jpg

No comments: