Google
 

Wednesday, December 22, 2004

On A Bingeing Spree

On A Bingeing Spree

I’ve been in the habit of bingeing lately. Hardly an hour passes by without me stuffing myself with snacks or junk food. Karipap, biskut bantal, Cheesters (would you believe they actually sell this in big packs for RM1.99 in Cold Storage KLCC? Heck you even get one free from buying one!), kuih koci... you name it, I will eat it. I seem to have developed a craving for sweet and MSG-rich food, and this does not seem to go very well with my wife. Already, she’s planning to place a restriction of fast food and junk food alike on me, and if she has it her way, I will only be eating fast food once a month beginning 1st January 2005. At the moment, I’m negotiating with her to make that 3 times a month, to cater for 3 different fast food joints. I can’t imagine having to choose among KFC, McDonalds, and Burger King in any one month. That will be a difficult decision to make... :-p

Back to my bingeing habit, it’s been worrying me a bit. As a result of it, I’ve gained a horrifying 3 kilos to my frame in the last 2 weeks, and my craving is not showing any signs of ebbing away. I’ve put extra effort on my work out sessions to slow down the weight gain, while trying to curb this food bingeing habit at the same time. I fear should this weight gain trend continues, by end of this week, I shall be plump enough to impersonate father Christmas. Ho-Ho-Ho... Verryy Funnyy!!

Ok.. ok... back to work! :-p

No comments: