Google
 

Wednesday, May 02, 2007

Our Celebrity Look Alikes

My morale has not been very good of late. Been battered by a combination of too much work and having to tolerate the gross incompetence of someone who is so bad that I honestly feel like jumping out of the window of my office on the 35th floor just to avoid myself from killing her. I have been trying to achieve a lot of things today, working at home since yesterday and today are public holidays, but my whole body has been protesting all the way that I think I’ve only managed to accomplish like 30% what I had ambitiously planned to achieve the whole day. My mind keeps telling me it’s ok though… today is a public holiday for crying out loud, and your brain just can’t take the stress that much anymore. Yeah.. seriously I feel like I can’t anymore. Even with glaring deadlines now looking at me with look of death, I have been rather nonchalant about them.

In my struggle to cheer myself up, I strayed in Myheritage’s website and searched for celebrities that matched my looks. Well, it did succeed to cheer me up somehow. And for good measure, I did the same tests for my wife and Insyirah. Not bad I thought.. hehe…

Well, sometimes it’s good to do this keje2 syok sendiri just to boost the ego… hehe..



http://www.myheritage.com






1 comment:

Zana S said...

so cute! tapi takleh tahan ada rupa p ramlee plak abahnye insyirah nie... adeh :P